Ready to get fit for a Directed Force Putter, but you’re unable to visit one of our certified fitting professionals? Our remote fitting option is designed for you! Our remote fitting can be done accurately and quickly from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. So go remote and leave the rest to us!
Here’s how it works:
- Watch our instructional remote fitting video (below)
- Click “Add to Cart” on this page to order a “Remote Fitting Request” and follow our store checkout instructions – make note of your order number
- Create your personal remote video which should be about 5 seconds in length, no larger than 5MB in file size
- Submit your video by email along with your order number to [email protected]
Remote video instructions:
- Wear your golf shoes
- Find a perfectly level surface with a vertical wall edge or door jam in the background (as shown in the video)
- Line up the head of your old putter and tip of the shaft with the edge of the wall or door jam
- At knee height and just inside the line, have a friend take a 5 second video of your putting stroke/s. Note: No compressed videos with fish eye lens
- Measure the shaft length from the center of club face to end of the grip
- Submit your video by email along with your order number to [email protected].
- Email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Our team of certified fitting professionals will use our fitting software to analyze your video submission to calculate your exact lie angle measurement. After the remote fitting is completed, you will receive a report that visually details your exact lie angle!