B.2 is available in both Premium Stainless Steel and Ultra-Soft Brass models. Each version is 100 percent CNC milled in the USA.
Always Custom Fit
The most critical aspect of every L.A.B. Golf putter is determining the optimal lie angle for a golfer, which is accomplished through either an in-person or remote (online) fitting.
Once we know what Lie Angle Balance we need to achieve, craftsmen at the L.A.B. Golf factory-build all B.2 putters to order, precisely Lie Angle Balancing them by hand through the addition of four custom weight screws — two in the toe of the putter, and in the heel section of the putter.
Alignment Aids & Face Finishes
B.2 can be customized with five (5) different alignment aids and three (3) different face finishes that are precision cut with our Fiber Laser.
To optimize the performance of the B.2, we recommend it be paired with grips with 1.5 degrees of tilt such as the Press II 1.5 and the Press OG 1.5. Learn more about Press Grips here.
Shaft options for the B.2 include the KBS Tour (Black and Silver), BGT Stability, BGT Stability Tour, and the LAGP OZIK TP (Black and White). Arm-Lock and Broomstick models are also available.
Purchase includes B.2 headcover.
- Construction and Finish: 7034 Stainless with Bead Blasted Finish (Stainless), 7034 Brass with Polished Finish (Brass).
- Head Weight: 330 grams* (Stainless), 360 grams* (Brass). Please Note: Exact weight depends on Length and Lie Angle Balance.
- Swing Weight: E5-G0* (Stainless), F0-GMax* (Brass).
- Length: 28-48 inches. Arm Lock and Broomstick models available.
- Loft: 3 degrees static loft (1.5 degrees effective loft).
*These specs assume a 34-inch length.